Main Page : The World of Ciril : Celes
- It was a beautiful city that incorporated both architecture and nature seamlessly.
- The palace was constructed of carved, polished ironwood, and was surrounded by a beautiful wooded area.
- When Lorec took Ceres in the War of Consolidation, the woods were largely burned, now leaving an ashy husk of the beauty it once was.
- Legends regarding that final battle of the war claim that all of the residents of the city rose up upon the defeat of Falcatta’s pride, Bannar’s Falcons at the city’s walls. They held up in the woods around the palace, and held off a surprised Lorec legion off for nearly a day before they were wiped out in the fires that consumed the grove.
- The city is now comprised of mostly wealthy Lorec immigrants and the soldiers who laid claim to it.
- The palace is now occupied by Lorec’s hero, Synod Councilwoman Serrik. (The captain who took the city in the War.)
- Former Queen Aedwynn is confined to the palace, always accompanied by Lorec soldiers wherever she goes.